SUPERSTAR INSTRUCTORS / PERSONAL TRAINERS
Love people as much as movement, anatomy, physiology and all-round health? Positive and experience-driven by nature? Excited to be an integral part of a successfully growing team-driven business?
We welcome variety in your background with experience in Indoor Cycling, Pilates, Barre, Strength + Conditioning, Kettlebells, Yoga or other group classes and Personal Training.
Ideally, we look for at least 2 years’ experience in a professional fitness role, supported with a minimum Level 2/3 REP’s qualification. However, if the right person fits and your main requirements are passion, lots of personality and a great smile, then we can teach you the rest.
Fitness and a love of people is your passion, and you’re already leading energised group classes with confidence, and of course your own personal touch.
We take all of our instructors through an in-depth training program, if you're ready to take your fitness career to the next level and join the magic, let’s talk!
Scroll down and fill in your details below.
SOCIAL MEDIA - INTERN
We have a new and very exciting opportunity for a fun, friendly person to join the team on a full time 3 month internship, with a view to join us as a permanent Social Media Executive position for the right individual.
Key Responsibilities to include :
Developing the Social Media Strategy for The Gym Howth, The Salon Howth & BODYCYCLE by sourcing, managing and creating content:
- Creating, managing and sourcing Instagram content, calendars and Instagram Stories for all accounts
- Day to day interaction with stylists and colourists to create fresh content
- Creating and managing Facebook content and calendars
- Picture research for all accounts
- Increase engagement of social media content and be responsible for the growth of our social media community
- The ability to adapt to the company's ‘tone of voice’ on all channels is a must.
Let’s talk! Scroll down and fill in your details below.