Birthday Promo [Yr11]
Today is our last birthday celebration- I hope you all enjoyed the story & discounts 🍰🍰
This year, we launched The Gym TV.
Our on demand online platform grew by default thanks to lockdown, but it was such a success, it's 100% staying with us for the long fun 📺
• GET 2 MONTHS GYM TV FREE •
📺 Sign up to The Gym TV for the year & we'll give you 2 FREE months
📺 The Gym TV is our online fitness platform
📺 You'll find all our concepts on there
Ride | Resculpt | Restore
📺 We also have our BODYCYCLE @ home bike which you can now buy or rent.
🍰 This is a 24-hour promotion which ends tomorrow at 11.59am
🍰 Online purchase only
🍰 This is our LAST day of birthday celebrations
If you are unable to attend your booked class please cancel your reservation [6-hours weekday, 24-hours weekends] before your class commences.
Cancellations or "no shows" will be deducted a class credit. If you do not have a class credit pre-paid on your account, one will be automatically charged. If there is an emergency, or you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call our front of house [ 018167080 ] and your class credit will not be deducted.
We are a small business, with limited spaces and want everyone to get an awesome workout!
🧼Please follow our new safety protocols 🧼
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter The Gym & before you leave.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands with soap and hot water once you get home.
- Please make sure to practice social distancing especially in shared spaces like the reception area or retail space.
- Please clean down your workout equipment and anything that you've been in contact with before the class is officially over.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for at least three days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in, please stay home and stay safe. We’ll happily add the class back to your account, and welcome you back when you’re healthy and feel comfortable coming back to workout.
- We’re encouraging all clients and staff to limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives.
It might be a bit overwhelming at first. But trust us: As soon as that your warm-up song starts playing, you’ll find yourself in your familiar space. The sanctuary you’ve been needing now more than ever is even safer now—and we can’t wait to welcome you back.