Birthday Promo [Yr6]
In year six, we moved into the building we're in now... What a job!!! The place had been derelict for years and we gave it a big make-over [which is pretty much nothing like what it looks like today, may I add... 🤣🤣]
We defiantly took our business to the next level and today, I want you to take your fitness to the next level!
I suggest you do at least 1 PT session a week from now until Christmas and your fitness levels will soar 🙌🏻
Get 5 FREE PT's when you purchase a bundle of 10
[€300 for 15 PT sessions]
🙌🏻 These PT sessions do not expire
🙌🏻 This is a 24-hour promotion which ends tomorrow at 11.59am.
🙌🏻 Online purchase only
Ps. If you've any questions re personal training, email us 🤓
If you are unable to attend your booked class please cancel your reservation [6-hours weekday, 24-hours weekends] before your class commences.
Cancellations or "no shows" will be deducted a class credit. If you do not have a class credit pre-paid on your account, one will be automatically charged. If there is an emergency, or you have COVID-19 symptoms, please call our front of house [ 018167080 ] and your class credit will not be deducted.
We are a small business, with limited spaces and want everyone to get an awesome workout!
🧼Please follow our new safety protocols 🧼
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter The Gym & before you leave.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands with soap and hot water once you get home.
- Please make sure to practice social distancing especially in shared spaces like the reception area or retail space.
- Please clean down your workout equipment and anything that you've been in contact with before the class is officially over.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for at least three days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in, please stay home and stay safe. We’ll happily add the class back to your account, and welcome you back when you’re healthy and feel comfortable coming back to workout.
- We’re encouraging all clients and staff to limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives.
It might be a bit overwhelming at first. But trust us: As soon as that your warm-up song starts playing, you’ll find yourself in your familiar space. The sanctuary you’ve been needing now more than ever is even safer now—and we can’t wait to welcome you back.