Take It Up - 6 Week Transformation '21
Get yourself back on track or kickstart a new healthy routine with our 6 week Transformation.
1. In Gym & Studio
1. In Gym & Studio = €450 (worth €620)
2. Remote = €300 (worth €380)
If you want to go ahead, please purchase your preferred option & then complete our consultation form so our trainers can plan your programs & get your sessions booked with a trainer.
This is our fat loss and toning program & it's suitable for both women & men.
- 2 x Personal Training Sessions [virtually or in gym]
- 3 classes per week in studio [open your app "The Gym Howth" and you can book in whatever classes suit you] or remote [if remote, you'll have full access to our online platform - The Gym Tv. We have over 500 classes for you to choose from].
You'll have full access to our online nutrition program - you'll get 30 recipes in month 1, and another 30 in week 5 to keep you going strong! - Try to focus on mindful eating and if you want to follow our food plan, you'll have access to it too [no extra charge].
🏼 Basic Measurements
🏼 Progress Pictures
Personal Training Policy
You can book into your PT up to three months in advance and cancel through your trainer, phone service of 018167080 or text service 083-8017188.
🧼Please follow our new safety protocols 🧼
- Please wear a mask upon entering and leaving the building and wait at the markings outside until called into your session.
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter The Gym & before you leave.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands with soap and hot water once you get home.
- Please make sure to practice social distancing especially in shared spaces like the reception area or retail space.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for at least three days.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in, please stay home and stay safe. We’ll happily add the class back to your account, and welcome you back when you’re healthy and feel comfortable coming back to workout.
- We’re encouraging all clients and staff to limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives.
- It might be a bit overwhelming at first. But trust us: As soon as that your warm-up song starts playing, you’ll find yourself in your familiar space. The sanctuary you’ve been needing now more than ever is even safer now—and we can’t wait to welcome you back.